EATON 5PX 3000VA 2700W Line Interactive UPS. Load segment control for prioritised shutdowns. Power factor 0.9. True sine wave power output. 3 Year electronic and 2 year battery warranty
- The new graphical LCD display provides clear information on
the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen (in seven
languages). Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available
with easy-to-use navigation keys.
- For the first time in the industry, the 5PX can meter energy
consumption right down to the managed outlet groups. kWh values
can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power®
- Load segment control enables prioritized shutdowns of
nonessential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical
devices. Load segment control can also be used to remotely reboot
locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns
and sequential start-ups.
- The 5PX offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for
an optional communication card (including SNMP/Web card or
relay contact card). Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software Suite
compatible with all major OS including virtualization software such
as VMware and Hyper-V are included with each UPS.
Performance and Efficiency
- With an optimised electrical design, the 5PX can provide up to 99%
efficiency, reducing cooling and utility costs.
- With a power factor of 0.9, the 5PX delivers more real output power.
It powers more servers than other UPSs with equivalent VA ratings
and lower power factors. The 5PX is compatible with all modern IT
- When operating in battery mode the 5PX provides a high-quality
output waveform for any sensitive equipment connected, such as
active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
Availability and Flexibility
- The 5PX is available in a rack/tower convertible version -
pedestal and rail kits are included with all models at no
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management
technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique
that only recharges the battery when necessary, so the battery
experiences less corrosion and service life is prolonged by up to
- Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down
connected equipment. With an optional, hot-swap maintenance
bypass module, you can even replace the entire UPS.
- There is also the possibility to add more runtime with up to four
external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems
for hours if necessary. The additional battery modules are
automatically recognized by the UPS.