EATON 9PX 2000VA Rack/Tower UPS. 10A input, 230V. Rail kit included.
Reliable. Versatile. Powerful. Efficient. With these features and more, the Eaton 9PX UPS integrates seamlessly into just about any IT environment. It’s ideal for keeping servers, switches, voice and data networks and storage systems online, supporting your overall goal of business continuity.
A graphical LCD interface provides full UPS status, energy consumption analytics, enhanced configuration capabilities and load segment control. And when paired with Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) software, you can monitor and manage your power devices from one dashboard no matter where you are. It also allows you to automate load shedding, power capping and failover to a disaster site since IPM integrates with virtual platforms.
- The graphical LCD enables you to customise UPS settings, view load and power consumption information through the graphical interactive LCD screen interface
- The 9PX is the most compact solution in its class
- Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of non-essential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices. It can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses and innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%
- Energy efficient (up to 94% in Online mode, 98% in high-efficiency mode)
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment with a 0.9 power factor
- 3 Year Warranty on electronics, 2 Year Warranty on battery