EDGECORE 48 Port GE + 4x 10G SFP+ 8 ports Ultra-PoE, 1650W PoE Budget 2 port 20G QSFP+ for stacking Dual-core ARM Cortex A9 1GHz dual 110-230VAC 920W hot-swappable PSUs, one fixed system fan
The AS4610-54P is a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Layer 3 switch featuring 54x ports with 48x 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, 4x 10G SFP+ uplink ports, 2x 20G QSFP+ stacking ports. The 24/48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports fully support IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The AS4610-54P is ideal for campus networking and is able to provide up to 30W of power per port to attached devices (eight ports support UPoE up to 60W per port), such as VoIP phones, wireless access points, surveillance cameras etc, fully utilizing existing Cat5 cable infrastructure.
- Cost-effective, bare-metal infrastructure for data centre racks.
- 1GbE connections to server and storage nodes in a rack, with 10GbE uplinks to spine network
- PoE models ideal for enterprise, hospitality, warehouse applications interconnecting security, camera, WiFi devices
- 48x 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 ports
- 4x SFP+ uplink ports, supporting 10GbE (DAC, 10GBASE-SR/LR/ER/LRM) or 1GbE (1000BASE-T/SX/LX)
- Full line-rate L2 or L3 forwarding and switching
- Energy efficiency: Maximum 99.1W system power consumption excluding PoE power consumption
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC PSUs
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial NOS offerings
- Compatible with Cumulus® Linux® r2.5.4 and later version from Cumulus Networks®
- Compatible with PicOS™ r2.6.2 and later version from Pica8 Inc
- All AS4610 models are compatible with FlexSwitch software from SnapRoute