EDGECORE 48 Port 10GBASE-T 6x40G QSFP+ uplinks Broadcom Trident II+ 720Gbps Intel Atom C2538 CPU Dual 110-230VAC 400W PSUs 5 Type D Fan Modules
The Edgecore AS5812-54T switch meets the high-performance, availability, and network-scaling requirements of enterprise and cloud data centres. The AS5812-54T provides full line-rate switching at Layer 2 or Layer 3 across 48x 10GbE ports and 6x 40GbE uplinks. The switch can be deployed either as a Top-of-Rack switch or as part of a 10GbE or 40GbE distributed spine, forming a non-blocking folded-Clos data centre fabric. The switch is rack mountable in either a standard 19" rack or with the Open Rack Switch Adapter in the 21" Open Rack.
The AS5812-54T hardware provides the high-availability features required for data centre operation including redundant, hot-swappable AC power input, 4+1 redundant fan modules, and port-to-power or power-to-port airflow options. The AS5812-54T is an ideal Top-of-Rack switch for virtualized data centres, with its support of VXLAN and NVGRE tunnelling functions in hardware, leveraging existing Cat5e/6/6A cabling infrastructure that saves further investment.
- Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data centre fabric
- 48x RJ45 Copper, supporting 10GBASE-T, 1000BASE-T and 100BASE-TX Ethernet on Cat6, Cat6A and twisted-pair cable
- 6x 40 QSFP switch ports, each supporting 40GbE (DAC, 40GBASE-SR4/LR4) or 4x 10GbE (DAC or fibre breakout cable)
- Hot-swappable, load sharing, redundant AC PSUs power input option
- VXLAN and NVGRE tunnelling support in hardware for network virtualization
- Rack mountable in standard 19" racks. Mountable in 21" Open Rack with the Open Rack Switch Adapter
- Supports hot/cold aisle with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs
- All ports on front; PSUs, fan tray on rear
- Hot-swappable 4+1 redundant fan modules
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ45 ports
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible NOS software
- Compatible with Open Network Linux, the open-source, OCP-approved reference NOS
- Compatible with PicOS™ version 2.8.0 from Pica8 Inc
- Compatible with Cumulus® Linux® feature release version
- Compatible with Big Cloud Fabric™ version 3.7.0 SDN applications from Big Switch Networks
- Compatible with SnapRoute FlexSwitch software.
- Compatible with Pluribus Netvisor® OS (ONVL) version 2.5 and later from Pluribus Networks