EDGECORE 32 Port (32x 40G) QSFP+ Broadcom Trident II+ 1.28Tbps Intel Atom C2538 CPU Dual 110-230VAC 400W PSUs 5 Type D Fan Modules Rack mount kit (front and back) inc
The Edgecore AS6812-32X is a Top-of-Rack (TOR) or spine switch for high-performance data centres. In a compact 1RU form factor, the switch provides line-rate L2 and L3 switching across 32x QSFP+ ports, supporting 32x 40GbE connections or 96x 10GbE + 8x 40G connections. The AS6812-32X can be deployed as a TOR switch supporting 10GbE or 40GbE server connections or as a spine switch supporting 10GbE or 40GbE spine interconnects.
The AS6812-32X is a bare-metal switch loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), which supports the installation of compatible open source and commercial Network Operating Systems for different network use cases and requirements.
- Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data centre fabric
- 32 fixed x 40GbE QSFP+ switch ports in compact 1RU form factor, each supporting 40GbE or 4x 10 GbE via breakout cables.
- Maximum 24x 40GbE QSFP+ switch ports support breakout cables
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 1.28Tbps full duplex
- Support hot/cold aisle with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs
- All ports on the front. PSUs and fans inserted from the rear
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing redundant AC PSU's
- 4+1 redundant, hot-swappable fans modules
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial NOS offerings
- Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL), an open-source, OCP reference NOS
- Compatible with Switch Light OS from Big Switch Networks and Big Cloud Fabric™ SDN applications
- Compatible with Cumulus® Linux® r3.2 and later version from Cumulus Networks®
- Compatible with SnapRoute FlexSwitch software