EDIMAX 802.11N Ceiling-Mount PoE Access Point. Multiple SSIDs. Fast Roaming. Seamless Mobility. Supports Edimax Pro Network Management Suite.
Affordable, Entry-Level Wireless Access Point Designed For Small-to-Medium Sized Businesses
The CAP300 is a reliable and affordable entry-level wireless access point designed to meet the needs of modern small to medium-sized businesses, with IEEE802.11n wireless speeds up to 300Mbps. Industrial-grade performance and build quality combined with user-friendly operation, an extensive feature set and a practical, ceiling-mount design make an ideal product for day-to-day enterprise use.
For businesses that demand security, flexibility and speed – the Edimax Pro series has a wide range of potential applications from office environments to schools, campuses, hotels and hospitals. Multiple SSIDs can be configured for different departments or user groups and a built-in RADIUS server provides additional verification with a scalable AP array architecture for central management of multiple access points. Fast roaming for seamless transitions between access points, Power over Ethernet support (PoE) and an intuitive web-based management interface provides flexibility for deployment and extensive management options for company MIS departments and network administrators.
When performance and security are critical for your business, you need products that are engineered for your industry. The Edimax Pro series is designed to help your business and provide the connectivity that you rely on every day, with safety and effectiveness guaranteed.
- 802.11N High Speed: IEEE 802.11n with 300Mbps wireless speed.
- Easy Installation: Ceiling-mount & T-rail mount design with easy installation kit.
- Compact & Durable Housing: Ultra slim design with UL94-5VB flame-retardant plastic housing.
- Multiple SSIDs for Security Management: Supports up to 16 SSIDs ideal for multiple departments, user groups, customers or guests.
- Fast Roaming: Roams smoothly between APs without lag or interruption, ensuring top performance for video and voice streaming applications.
- Wide Coverage & High Sensitivity: Adjustable RF output power and high receiver sensitivity for wide coverage across large spaces.
- Seamless Mobility: 1.5x greater coverage than typical APs for blanket coverage to ensure seamless connectivity for Wi-Fi devices across enterprise environments.
- Power over Ethernet: Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE as well as included power adapter.
- Built-In RADIUS Server: With management for up to 256 user accounts.
- Business Environments: Affordable choice for entry-level solutions. Suitable for a wide range of commercial applications such as offices, hotels, meeting rooms, schools, campuses, resorts, retail and others.
- Central Management: Edimax Pro Network Management Suite (NMS), easy and Intuitive web-based central management suite, supports AP array architecture.