CYP HDMI over HDBaseT 2.0 Slimline Transmitter with 48V PoH, LAN Serving, Optical Audio Return, and EDID Management
The HDMI over single Cat5e/6 Transmitter and Receiver set is a great solution to extend uncompressed audio/video and IP data over a single run of Cat5e/6 cable at a distance of up to 100m. Multi-control interfaces are available, which includes IR, RS232, USB and LAN connection. This new extender set complies with advanced protocols of HDCP2.2 and HDMI 2.0 and HDCP1.4. The 'optical audio return' supports audio transmission from the receiver to the transmitter. The “audio insertion” allows the external audio insert to HDMI video such as background music insertion. The Receiver (PD) can be powered by the PoH 48V function of the Transmitter (PSE), allowing greater flexibility to fit different installation scenarios.
- HDCP 1.4/HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 compliant
- HDMI with 3D, 4K2K support and DVI compliant
- 6G HDMI video (3840x2160 YUV444) input
- Simultaneous transmission of uncompressed data over a single Cat5e/6 cable up to 100m/328 ft at 1080p and 70m/230ft at 4K2K
- 5Play™ convergence: HDMI, LAN, PoE & Control (IR & RS232)
- Output resolution up to 4K2K@50/60 _YUV_420
- Deep colour input and output of 8-bit, 10-bit and 12-bit
- CEC bypass
- Optical audio return supports audio transmit back from the receiver to the transmitter
- Audio insertion supports external audio insert to HDMI video such as background music insertion
- EDID management PC software with default EDID and native EDID from the display or other sink devices
- HDMI DDC bus clock stretch for better compatibility of some Blu-ray players
- Manages TMDS re-clocking and signal re-generation for better signal
- Supports standard 48V from Transmitter (PSE) to Receiver (PD)
- Firmware update via USB in field
- Ultra-thin wall plate design with user-friendly installation
*Note: The standard 48V PoE function is designed for powering compatible Receiver units only---non-PoE Receivers will need their own power supply. Receivers of another brand may not be compatible.
Displaying HDMI 3D and 4K2K contents, equivalent source signal and HDMI cable are required in order to secure the quality.