CYP HDBaseT Splitter 1x8. 1x HDMI Input, 1x HDMI Output, 7x HDBaseT up to 60m Outputs. 4K2K Resolution & 3D Support. 2-Way IR control.
CHDBT-1H7CL - HDBaseT-Lite 1x 8 HDMI over CAT5e/6/6A transmitter-splitter up to 4K2K
The HDMI over HDMI and CAT5e/6/6A Splitter can support resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, 4K2K timing, 3D and multi-channel digital audio formats to one HDTV and seven CAT5e/6/6A outputs. The HDMI can be connected to HDMI display for instant nearby display and the CAT5e/6/6A can be connected to CAT5e/6/6A to HDMI Receivers for distance up to 60m.
- HDMI with 3D and 4K2K supported, HDCP and DVI compliant
- Simultaneous HDMI and CAT5e/6/6A outputs
- Supports one HDTV and seven CAT5e/6/6A outputs
- Supports data rate from 250Mbps up to 3Gbps
- Supports a wide range of PC resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and HDTV resolutions up to 4K2K (3840x2160@30Hz and 4096x2160@24Hz)
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission (32~192kHz sample rate)
- Supports distances up to 60m through CAT5e/6/6A cables
- Supports selection of Standard or TV EDID settings
- Supports USB service port
- Supports Bi-directional IR control
- The 3D signal display follows by display TV’s EDID
- This system was tested with CAT6/23AWG cables, results may vary with cables of a different specification.
- For playback of 4K2K HDMI source signals, a 4K2K capable display and High-Speed HDMI cables are required.