CYP HDBaseT Splitter 2x8. 2x HDMI Input, 1x HDMI Output, 8x HDBaseT up to 100m Outputs with PoE/LAN. 4K2K Resolution & 3D Support. HDMI Input Selector.
CHDBT-2H8CE - 2×8 HDMI over CAT5e/6/6A Switching Splitter with LAN Serving
This 4K2K capable HDBaseT™ HDMI to HDMI and CAT5e/6/6A Transmitter supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 1080p/4K2K) and multi-channel digital audio to eight remote HDBaseT CAT5e/6/6A outputs, plus an additional HDMI output which can be connected to a local HDMI display for monitoring.
The HDBaseT outputs can be connected to compatible Receivers for distances up to 100m over a single CAT5e/6/6A cable (for each output) and can transmit High-definition Video and Audio, bi-directional IR control, RS232 pass-through, Power over Ethernet (PoE) that can power receivers and LAN serving that allows all connected devices to share a network. For additional flexibility, there is an Audio De-Embedding function which allows audio integration into a wider AV system or direct connection to an AV Receiver. Audio outputs are via a digital optical connection or an analogue stereo output (2 RCA).
- HDMI with 3D and 4K2K supported, HDCP and DVI compliant
- Simultaneous display of the selected source through the HDBaseT and HDMI outputs
- Features one HDMI and eight HDBaseT outputs
- Data rates from 250Mbps up to 3Gbps
- A wide range of PC resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and HDTV resolutions up to 4K2K (3840x2160@24/25/30Hz and 4096x2160@24Hz)
- High-definition Audio: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission (32kHz~192kHz sample rate)
- Distances of up to 100m over industry standard CAT5e/6/6A cables
- Ethernet transmission rates up to 100Mbps
- Selection of Standard (Fixed) or TV (Downstream) EDID settings
- HDMI 3D features for compatible sources and displays
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) with compatible Receiver units
- Bi-directional IR pass-through from the source and display locations