KEF Ultra Thin Bezel 8'' Square In-Wall Subwoofer. THX ULTRA2 , and THX SELECT2 certified. 8'' LF driver RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER - KASA500 CUT OUT- 238 X 238MM. SOLD AS PAIR
Certified to THX ULTRA2 and THX SELECT2 standards, the formidable Ci200QSb-THX in-wall subwoofer delivers deep bass and theatre thumping output capabilities, matched to the uncanny ability to deliver all the drama and emotional intensity of full theatre sound quality. With a powerful high-output 200mm (8in.) sub-bass driver, the Ci200QSb-THX can be used in passive mode to supplement the LF output of KEF’s Ci series in-wall or in-ceiling speakers. In Active mode, when powered by the powerful 250Wx 2 KEF KASA500 System Amplifier in the proper configuration, the Ci200QSb-THX could deliver full THX Select2 or THX Ultra2 Performance.
- THX Certified Ultra2 / Select2
- 200mm (8") woofer unit with extended bass response
- Paintable Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) and magnetic grille to blend unobtrusively with décor
- Fast, versatile installation on virtually any surface via dogleg
- Can be used in passive mode with internal crossover or active mode with KEF’s KASA500 System Amplifier for THX-certified performance
- Sold in Pair