CYP HDMI 4K2K HDBaseT 4x4 Matrix Supports 1080p up to 100m & 4K2K to Supports 1080p up to 100m & 4K2K to 75m over single Cat5e/6/6A. HDBaseT 5Play video/audio,LAN,PoE,control, IR. Recommended receivers HDMI507R.
The 4 x 4 HDMI 4K UHD over CAT5e/6/7 Matrix supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K2K and Full HD), multichannel digital audio and control via IR, RS323, Telnet or Web GUI from four high-definition sources to four HDBaseT™ outputs over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable (up to 100m at 1080p and 70m at 4K2K) for each output. It supports pass-through of high-resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D content that can be displayed when connecting a 3D TV and 3D source. Additionally, the LAN connectivity will allow a 100BaseT network to be served to smart TVs or games consoles. The Power over Cable (PoC) function can power compatible Receivers, providing greater flexibility in installations.
- HDMI, HDCP1.1 and DVI compliant
- Supports HDMI 3D features for compatible sources and displays
- Supports resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and 4K2K@50/60 (YUV 420) dependent upon the output display’s resolution capabilities
- Supports distances up to 100 meters at 1080p and 70m at 4K2K through CAT5e/6/7 cables
- Supports HDMI input/output cable lengths up to 10m at 1080p (8-bit/12-bit resolution) or 5 meters at a 4K2K resolution
- Supports bi-directional IR from the input and output locations
- Supports control of the matrix via RS232, remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet/Web GUI)
- 1U size design
- Supports external and internal EDID settings
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports LAN serving to compatible HDBaseT receivers
- Supports Power-over-Cable (PoC) to compatible HDBaseT receivers