CYP HDMI 4K2K HDBaseT Lite 4x4 Matrix Switch.4xHDMI in to 4HDBaseT out. Supports 1080p to 60m & 4K2K to 35m over single Cat5e/6/6A. HDBaseT 3Play video/audio,control IR. Receivers HDMI513RXL, HDMI507R.
The 4K2K 4 x 4 HDMI Matrix over CAT5e/6/6A supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K2K Full HD), multi-channel digital audio and control via IR, RS232, Telnet or Web GUI from four high-definition sources to four outputs over a single CAT5e/6/6A cable (up to 60m) for each output.
It supports high-resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D content that can be displayed when connecting a 3D TV and 3D source.
- HDMI, HDCP1.1 and DVI compliant
- Supports HDMI 3D features for compatible sources and displays
- Supports resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and 4K2K\@50/60 (YUV 420) dependent upon the output display’s resolution capabilities
- Supports distances up to 60m at 1080p and 35m at 4K2K through CAT5e/6/7 cables
- Supports HDMI input/output cable lengths up to 10m at 1080p (8-bit/12-bit resolution) or 5m at a 4K2K resolution
- Supports bi-directional IR from the input and output locations
- Supports control of the matrix via RS232, remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet/Web GUI)
- 1U size design
- Supports external and internal EDID settings
- Supports passthrough of LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports Power-over-Cable (PoC) to compatible HDBaseT receivers