EDGECORE 48x GE + 4x GE SFP Web Smart Pro Switch. 1x RJ45 Console port, Fanless Design. *FREE PROMATE Powerbank with Order
The ECS2100 Series is Edgecore's new combination web-smart and L2 managed switch advantage. The ECS2100 takes web-smart cost-effective switches and provides plenty of management options, such as a console port on the L2 managed switches. With powerful software and hardware features, the ECS2100 is designed for SMB and enterprise markets and provides a complete solution from 1G~10G, including both non-PoE and PoE options.
- Continuous Availability - IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN-segmented and IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- Comprehensive QoS - Traffic is prioritised according to 802.1p or DSCP, giving optimal performance to real-time applications such as voice and video.
- Multi-Management- supports CLI, Web, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, and Telnet management to provide multiple network management access.
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits for IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access including DHCP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Dynamic VLAN, IP Source Guard and Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) encrypt Telnet and web access to the switch.
- Smart Network Deployment - Automatic Voice VLAN for quick deployment of VoIP and automatic Video VLAN to help deploy your IP-based surveillance system.
- PoE Support - ECS2100-28PP provide up to 30W of power to attached devices, such as VoIP phones, wireless access points, and surveillance cameras, all over existing Ethernet cables. It can extend its power budget up to 740W by connecting an external power bank (PS3000 and EPS460W) to deliver 30W on 24X ports.