EDGECORE 8 Port Gigabit Managed Switch. 2 combo Gig + 2 100/1000 SFP ports. 1x RJ45 Console port. Comprehensive QoS, Enhanced Security with Port security limits
The Edgecore ECS4100-12T switch is an 8 port Gigabit Ethernet access switch with 2 combo Gigabit and 2x 100/1000 SFP ports. The switch is ideal for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Multiple System Operators (MSOs) to provide home users with triple-play services with up to a Gigabit of bandwidth. It is also an ideal Gigabit access switch for SMB, enterprise and campus networks.
The ECS4100-12T switch is packed with features that bring high availability, comprehensive security, robust multicast control, and advanced QoS to the network edge while maintaining simple management. The switch also supports the most advanced IPv6 management, IPv6 security, and IPv6 multicast control in accordance with the growth of IPv6 deployment. ISP's can expand their services for the home to business users by providing a more reliable and resilient network (ITU-T G.8032 ERPS), L2 VPNs and advanced OAM (Operations, Administration, and Maintenance) functions to ensure service-level agreements.
- Performance and Scalability with 24Gbps switching capacity
- Continuous Availability - IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol and IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Comprehensive QoS - Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p and DSCP, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) and strict priority ensure differential prioritization of packet flows and avoid congestion of ingress and egress queues
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits, IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, DHCP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), DAI (Dynamic ARP Inspection), Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) providing secure network management
- Simple Management with an industry-standard command-line interface (CLI)
- Green Ethernet