EDGECORE 24 Port Gigabit Managed Switch with 2x 10G Uplink Ports. Comprehensive QoS, Enhanced Security. Layer 2 VPN, VLAN Tag. Ideal for SMB, Enterprise, and Campus Network.
The Edgecore ECS4100-26TX switch is a Gigabit Ethernet access switch with two 10G uplink ports. The switch is ideal for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Multiple System Operators (MSOs) to provide home users with triple-play services with up to Gigabit bandwidth. It is also an ideal Gigabit access switch for SMB, enterprise and campus networks. The ECS4100-26TX switch is packed with features that bring high availability, comprehensive security, robust multicast control and advance QoS to the network edge while maintaining simple management. The switch also supports the most advanced 1Pv6 management, 1Pv6 security and 1Pv6 multicast control in accordance with the growth of 1Pv6 deployment. ISPs can expand their services from home to business users by providing a more reliable and resilient network (ITU-T G.8032 ERPS), L2 VPNs and advanced OAM (Operations, Administration and Maintenance) functions to ensure service-level agreements.
- Performance and Scalability: High-performance Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2+ managed switch with 88Gbps switching capacity
- Reliable and Energy Efficient
- Continuous Availability: The IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol provides a loop-free network and redundant links to the core network
- Enhanced Security: Port security limits the total number of devices from using a switch port and protects against MAC flooding attacks
- Comprehensive QoS: Advanced QoS for marking, classification, and scheduling to deliver best-in-class performance for data, voice and video traffic at wire speed
- Robust Multicast Control: IGMP snooping prevents the flooding of multicast traffic by dynamically configuring switch ports
- 1Pv6 Support
- Superior Management: An industry-standard command-line interface (CLI), accessed through the console port or Telnet, provides a familiar user interface and command set for users to manage the switch
- Service Monitoring and Management: Support IEEE 802.1ag and ITU-T Y .1731
- Virtual Private Networks: Supports Layer 2 VPNs by using Q-in-Q functions