EDGECORE 24 Port Gigabit PoE Managed L2 Switch with 4x SFP Uplink Ports. Power Budget: 400W. Comprehensive QoS, Enhanced. Security with Port security limits.
- Performance and Scalability with 56Gbps switching capacity
- Four Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports for uplink flexibility, allowing the insertion of copper or fiber transceiver to create uplinks port for high speed uplinks to servers or backbones.
- Continuous Availability - IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR), IGMP snooping, voice VLAN feature and IEEE 802.1Q-in-Q VLAN Tag.
- Comprehensive QoS - Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p, DSCP, IP precedence and TCP/UDP port number, giving optimal performance to real-time applications such as voice and video.
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits, IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, DHCP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), DAI (Dynamic ARP Inspection), Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) providing secure network management.
- Simple Management with an idustry-standard command-line interface (CLI)