EDGECORE 12 Port Gigabit Combo (RJ-45/SFP) L2 Carrier Grade Switch
- Carrier-class design - ECS4810-12M is a carrier grade aggregation switch consists of 12 Combo Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Continuous Availability - The ECS4810-12M supports G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching with the ability for the network to detect and recover from incidents without impacting users, meeting the most demanding quality and availability requirements. Rapid recovery time when problems do occur is as low as 50ms.
- Service Monitoring and Management - The ECS4810-12M supports IEEE 802.1ag Connectivity Fault Management (CFM) and ITU-T Y.1731, allowing a service provider to monitor end to end services, identify connectivity and performance issues and isolate the problem from a remote location without dispatching engineer on site.
- Advanced Synchronisation - ECS4810-12M provides synchronisation options optimised for cellular operators looking to backhaul their data and voice traffic from the BST to their core network over Ethernet transport.
- Comprehensive QoS - ECS4810-12M supports Three Color Marker and Policing Single rate: Committed Information Rate (CIR) Two rate: CIR + Peak Information Rate (PIR) Traffic Policing: Drop or remark the priority tag of packets exceeds burst size
- Virtual Private Network - ECS4810-12M supports L2 VPN by using QinQ functions in which an 802.1Q tag from a customer VLAN (called CE-VLAN ID) is encapsulated in a second 802.1Q tag from a service provider network (called an SP-VLAN ID).