EATON 6000VA/4020W Double Conversion UPS. Hardwired Input & Output Power Connections.
Introducing the E Series DX UPS
The E Series DX UPS double-conversion online UPS from Eaton® affordably protects mission-critical applications from downtime, data loss and corruption. The double-conversion architecture incorporates rectifier and inverter stages to completely isolate the output power from all input anomalies. By adapting to a wide range of input voltages, the E Series DX avoids battery usage during minor power fluctuations, saving its capacity for times when utility power is completely lost.
- Online double-conversion topology assures maximum reliability
- Wide input voltage ranges appropriate for the harshest electrical environments
- Standard models for fixed run-time performance
- Tested for generator compatibility
- Automatic bypass for fault tolerance
- Optional SNMP communications provide remote network-based monitoring
- XL models for customised, long run-time applications, with fast recharging
- Cold start-on-battery power allows portable power
- WINPOWER software monitors power conditions
- Intuitive front-panel user interfaces for consistent status indication