EDIMAX AC600 Wi-Fi Dual-Band High Gain USB Adapter. IEEE 802.11ac and backward compatible.
The next generation 802.11ac wireless standard is set to revolutionise Wi-Fi. Super-speed 802.11ac dual-band routers are already available but wireless devices are still stuck with 802.11n technology. Upgrade your wireless device to dual-band 802.11ac with the USB 2.0 connectivity for blistering Wi-Fi speeds on the interference-free 5Ghz frequency band. The EW-7811UAC is with a high gain, high-performance, and dual-band antenna. This antenna can greatly increase the effective wireless operation range of 802.11ac/a/b/g/n wireless devices.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11ac standard and backwards compatible with wireless 802.11a/b/g/n standards
- Dual-band wireless connectivity for 2.4GHz or 5GHz
- Max. Wi-Fi speeds of 150Mbps (2.4GHz) or 433Mbps (5GHz)
- Features a hardware WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button for easy wireless connections
- Features easy setup wizard
- Supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Linux and Mac OS X drivers
- High gain antenna, 4dBi (2.4GHz) and 6dBi(5GHz), provides high-performance long distance wireless connections
- USB cradle for flexible placement and better wireless signal
Next Generation Wi-Fi Standard
The Edimax EW-7811UAC is the next generation of Wi-Fi adapter, compatible with 802.11ac standard and delivering speeds of up to 433Mbps at 5GHz - almost three times as fast as 802.11n. Upgrade PC’s and notebooks to super high-speed 802.11ac Wi-Fi and enjoy streaming video and data.
4dBi/6dBi High Gain Antenna
The EW-7811UAC High Gain Antenna, 4dBi (2.4GHz) and 6dBi(5GH), provides high performance and long-distance connections to your wireless network.