EDIMAX 5 Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Web Managed Switch with 4 PoE+ Ports. Power Budget: 72W. Designed for SOHO networks. Delivery Distance to up to 200m. Auto- detect powered devices.
The Edimax Pro GS-3005P is a web-smart switch with 4 Gigabit PoE+ ports. Designed for small office and home office network environments, its desktop form-factor allows for integration in the most widely used SMB offices. With smart web management, PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports can be manually set up to extend PoE power delivery distance to up to 200m while also supporting smart control for VLAN (Virtual LAN), QoS (Quality of Service) and IGMP (Internet Group Management Protocol) snooping v1/v2 & v3. The PoE also features auto-detection and power backfeed protection to efficiently provide power and, at the same time, avoid damaging the PoE ports. The Edimax GS-3005P is a superb choice to boost your network environment’s performance and efficiency.
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant.
- Five Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Up to 30W per port (total power budget: 72W) for powering PoE-enabled devices.
- Auto-detection of powered devices (PD) and power consumption levels.
- Auto fault-detection on over/under current & voltage.
- Access Control List (ACL) support.
- Switch capacity:10Gbps & Forwarding rate: 7.4Mpps.
- IEEE 802.1 Q-based VLAN for network segmentation to improve performance and security.
- IEEE 802.1p QoS with 4 priority queues.
- IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3 support.
- 2K MAC address table and jumbo frame support up to 9KB.
- Small desktop form-factor for small office and home office.