EDIMAX Long Range 16-Port Gigabit PoE+ Web Smart Switch with 4x RJ45/SFP Combo Ports
The Edimax Pro GS-5416PLC smart switch comes with a web-based user interface, 16 Gigabit PoE+ ports and 4x RJ45/SFP combo ports for high-speed Gigabit and long-range copper or optical connections. With smart features in SNMP v3, PoE PD Alive Check, Dual Firmware, Voice VLAN, DHCP Snooping, QoS, CoS, STP, 802.1Q VLAN, IPv4/IPv6, Port Trunk, IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping and Mirror, the smart switch provides a cost-effective, reliable, scalable and secure switch solution for SMB networks. The Edimax-specific long-range mode enables power and data transmission to up to 200m at a speed of 10Mbps, tailored for IP cameras and far away network device applications. The PoE also features auto-detection and power back feed protection to efficiently provide power and, at the same time, avoid damaging the PoE ports. The Edimax GS-5416PLC is the ideal solution to increase the distance/speed of your network server and backbone connections.
- 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports and four RJ45/SFP combo ports.
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant.
- Up to 30W per port (Total power budget: 330W) for powering PoE-enabled devices.
- Auto-detection of powered devices (PD) and power consumption levels.
- PoE powered devices (PD) alive check to enhance the reliability of the network.
- Power backfeed protection to avoid damaging the PoE ports.
- PoE long-range mode with Ethernet cable to extend up to 200m.
- Dual firmware to reduce downtime for the switch.
- Voice VLAN to enhance sound quality for IP phones.
- DHCP snooping to protect the integrity of legitimate DHCP server and its operations.
- Surge protection 6KV to avoid the damage of the switch and connected devices.
- Supports SNMP v3, Access Control List (ACL), QoS, CoS, STP, 802.1Q VLAN, IPv4/IPv6, Port Trunk, IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping and Mirror.
- 40Gbps switch capacity.
- 8K MAC address table and jumbo frame support up to 9KB.
- Two fans with hot-swappable fan tray and 19" 1U rack-mount design.