CYP HDMI 1 in 8 out Splitter. Silicon Chipset. HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
The HDMI v1.3 Distribution Amplifier Series is the most advanced solution to HDMI signal distribution.
Each product in this series is compatible with HDMI v1.3 specifications, a cutting-edge technology which defines the support to transfer Deep Colour (10-bit and 12-bit) video, and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, with a high bandwidth up to 225MHz (6.75Gbps).
Besides splitting and distributing, the HDMI v1.3 DA series also does signal amplification and equalisation, so as to provide high performance I/O of audio and video.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant Receiver.
- Deep colour video up to 12bit, 1080p@(24/60)Hz.
- One HDMI source to connect up to eight HDMI displays simultaneously.
- HDCP keysets allow each output to work independently when connecting to an HDMI display.
- Splits an HDMI source up to eight outputs without signal loss.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adapter cable.
- Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p/8bits resolution the, Input/Output source can run up to 15/15 meters. If 1080p/12bits the Input/Output source can run up to 10/15 meters.
- Can be selected EDID source from TV or this splitter.
- Support CEC bypass.