CYP HDMI Cat6 Multiplexer. Allows 1x HDMI source to connect to 1x HDMI & 3x Cat6 to link up to 4x displays simultaneously.
The 1x 4 HDMI to CAT6 Splitter from Cypress Technology provides a direct input of one HDMI to a direct output of HDMI, and 3x CAT6 outputs that allow users to link up a source to display in 4 different screens simultaneously. Alternatively, the HDMI output can be treated as an extender to connect to another HDMI splitter or cascade with another unit in multiple layers. Due to the mass usage of the CAT6 system and the information allowance through the CAT6, this design from Cypress Technology lets users display many types of information over a long distance without compressing the signal. It also has some extra functions like EDID, System reset, Deep colour and IR Systems.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant.
- Supports Deep colour video up to 12bit, 1080p@60Hz.
- One HDMI source to connect up to one HDMI and 3x CAT6 that allows users to link up to four displays simultaneously.
- HDCP keysets allow each output to work independently when connecting to an HDMI display.
- Splits an HDMI source up to eight outputs without signal loss.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adapter cable.
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master
- Audio transmission (32-192kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p resolution: Output can run up to 10M/5.1CH.
- Selects EDID from TV mode or STD mode (this splitter).
- The deep colour setting of 8 bit or 12 bit.
- IR remote control.
- The system reset function.
- Full HDCP Compliant.