CYP HDMI Cat6 Receiver with IR HDCP 1.1 & DVI 1.0 HDMI, compliant. Extends 45m@1080p/8bits and 15m@1080p/12bits.
This HDMI over CAT5e/6 Transmitter and Receiver Set with IR Source Control can extend HDMI signals over dual CAT5e/6 cabling up to 45M.
- HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Supports high definition digital video and lossless, compressed digital audio (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Supports dual CAT5e/6 cables for Video/Audio and data/DDC transmission
- Equalises and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in optimum quality
- Supports CEC bypass and x.v.YCC
- Includes an IR Extender and Blaster
- Supports a wide range of IR frequencies, from 30kHz~50kHz
- Supports transmission of 1080p@8-bit resolution signals up to 45m over dual CAT5e/6 cables
- Supports HDMI input cable length of up to 6m and output cable length of 10m at a 1080p@8-bit resolution
- Supports connection to a repeater or another transmitter and receiver set to extend the HDMI signal