CYP HDMI Cat6 Transmitter with IR HDCP 1.1 & DVI 1.0 HDMI, compliant. Extends 45m@1080p/8bits and 15m@1080p/12bits.
The HDMI 1.3 transmitter over CAT6 is an extended tool for your long distance HDMI display. Instead of using an expensive HDMI cable your existing CAT6 cables/sockets can perform the same functions like transfer Deep Colour (12 bits/colour) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio, with a bandwidth up to 225MHz. Moreover, you can use your existing remote control to control your device over 30/45m long through the IR blaster. HDMI 1.3 Transmitter and receiver, your substantial HDMI extender.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.1 standards.
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Colour Mode at up to 36 bits (12bits/colour) and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio.
- Supports CAT6 cables for data/DDC transmission.
- Supports, equalise and recover incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting them with optimal quality regardless of the incoming signal quality.
- Supports high definition resolution, the cable distance test with 1080p/8bits resolution the Input/Output source can run up to 30/45m. If 1080p/12bits resolution the Input/Output source can run up to 15/15m.
- Supports CEC bypass.
- Supports xvYCC.