EDIMAX Smart WiFi Door Hook Network Camera. Easy install door hanging camera. PIR sensor for motion detect. 2-Way audio. Night *** GIANT END of YEAR SALE *** *SAVE UP TO 70% OFF NORMAL PRICE*
- Extremely easy installation with a door hook.
- Don’t miss any delivery while you’re out.
- Enhanced motion detection with passive infrared (PIR) sensor.
- Motion-detection push notifications.
- Two-way audio. See who’s out there and answer your door from anywhere.
- Easy DIY installation with Plug-n-View for configuration-free setup.
- 640x480 VGA video quality from your door.
- Motion-JPEG video compression.
- Flexible storage options: supports 64G microSD/NAS/Cloud.
- Night vision to see up to 1.5m.
The IC-6230DC is a brand new wireless door camera that hooks securely over the door without any screws or installation tools. It fits any door and provides crisp images along with an advanced motion detection system with passive infrared (PIR) sensor. Including mobile push notifications and powerful night vision for clear views in the dark. Just check your smartphone using the free all-in-one EdiLife iOS & Android app to see who’s there for the safety of your home or while you’re out, day or night.
Comfort and Convenience
Always experience the comfort and convenience of a smart, connected the door hook with IC-6230DC from the mobile devices.
- 24/7 easy remote monitoring on your smartphone or tablet.
- See and answer your door and speak to visitors from anywhere.
- Fits securely to door and features push notification alerts.
- PIR, sound or motion detection triggered snapshots and recording.
Live View and Two-Way Audio
Built-in high-quality microphone and speaker for two-way voice communication, so you can view & talk with whoever’s there from anywhere.
Screwless & Wireless Installation?
- DIY for your own surveillance without installation fees or monthly charges.
- Just hook and attached to/over the door with ease.
- Easy smartphone setup. Just pair the free EdiLife app with the IC-6230DC to watch a live stream in no time.
IC-6230DC Interface Diagram