CTC UNION Serial To Fibre Daisy Chain Media Converter. Serial RS485/422/232 to SC/ST fibre 30km, TX1310n/RX1550nm. -10C~60C. Power consumption 12V/11W. Dinmount kit included.
IFC Series converters are capable of selecting interface modes for connection to RS-232 (3 wire), RS-485 (2 wire, half duplex) or RS-422/485 (4 wire, full duplex) and feature a three-way communication plus a second independent RS-232 communication channel. Additionally, the terminal block offers an alarm relay contact and two redundant DC power inputs. IFC Series converters are also available in two operating temperature ranges, a standard -10°C to 60°C commercial temperature range and an extended -40°C to 75°C range. With all these specifically designed features, IFC Series are reliable and ideal solutions for keeping your industrial automation applications running smoothly and continuously even in harsh environments.
- Supports 2 fibre link (IFC-FDC)
- Supports dual channel communication, including Triple-Way communication, and Two-Way communication
- Extend serial transmission distance up to 30km
- Supports several topologies, cable redundancy, ring redundancy, daisy chain, point to point (IFC-FDC)
- Redundant dual power inputs (12/24/48VDC)
- Supports RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 (2/4 wire) transmission to dual fibre connections
- Enhanced serial baud rate up to 1024kpbs
- 2.5KV isolation for serial signal
- Supports relay output for power or link failure warning
- Hardened housing with IP30 protection
- Fanless and DIN-Rail design for harsh industrial environment
- Adjustable pull high/low resistor and terminator for RS-422/485 transmission
- 5 Year Warranty