CTC UNION 8 Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Switch. 8x 10/100BaseT(X) . -10C~60C. Power consumption 12/24/48V DC/3.9W. Din-kit incl.
This series models are non-managed industrial grade gigabit switches with 4 or 8x 10/100/1000Base-T ports and 0~2 fibre ports, that provide stable and reliable Ethernet transmission. Housed in rugged DIN rail or wall mountable enclosures, these switches are designed for harsh environments, such as industrial networking, intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and are also suitable for many militaries and utility market applications where environmental conditions exceed commercial product specifications. Standard operating temperature range models (-10°C~ 0°C) and wide operating temperature range models (-40°C~75°C) fulfil the special needs of industrial automation applications.
- 8x 10/100Base-TX RJ45 (IFS-800)
- Redundant dual DC input power 12/24/48V DC (9.6V~60V DC)
- IP30 rugged metal housing and Fanless
- Wide operating temperature -40°C~75°C (for E model only)
- Provides broadcast storm protection (IFS-800)
- Supports DIP SW for alarm setting and broadcast storm protection
- Supports power failure alarm message by a relay
- Supports flow control
- CE, FCC, and EN50121-4 certification
- Industrial grade EMS, EMI, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4 certified
- 5 Year Warranty