CTC UNION 4 Port Gigabit Unmanaged PoE Switch. -10C ~60C. 4x 10/100/1000Base-T(X), plus 2x100 /1000Base-X SFP. PoE+ power budget 120W. Power consumption V DC/W: 24/143.3, 48/138.2. Din-kit inclu.
This series models are 6 port unmanaged industrial grade gigabit PoE switches with 4x 10/100/1000Base-T PoE ports that provide stable and reliable Ethernet transmission. Housed in rugged DIN rail or wall mountable enclosures, these switches are designed for harsh environments, such as industrial networking, security automation applications, IP Surveillance, intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and are also suitable for many militaries and utility market applications where environmental conditions exceed commercial product specifications. Standard operating temperature range models (-10°C to 60°C) and wide operating temperature range models (-40°C to 75°C) fulfil the special needs of industrial automation applications.
PoE Gigabit Ethernet Switch Transmission
- 4x10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45+ 2x 100/1000Base-X SFP (Total 6 Port) with 4xPoE+, total 120W power budget (IGS-402S-4PH24)
- Provides 4-port IEEE802.3at/af PoE output (30W/Per Port )
- 24/48VDC (20~57V DC) redundant dual input power with built-in very high-efficiency booster(94~97%) to rise up 55 VDC for PoE output
- Regulate PoE output voltage (55VDC) to stabilise PoE device, and guarantee delivery PoE power distance to 100M
- Supports broadcast storm protection
- Supports power failure alarm message by relay
- Supports flow control
- Jumbo frame support
- Supports DIN-Rail or wall mounting installation
- IP30 rugged metal housing and fanless
- Wide operating temperature -40°C~75°C (E model)
- UL60950-1, CE, FCC, EN50121-4 certification
- Industrial Grade EMS, EMI, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4 certified
- 5 Year Warranty
*Please see Chapter 1 in the User Manual - Software Management for more details.