CTC UNION Unmanaged PoE Media Converter. 10/100/1000Base-T(X) to PoE budget 24V DC/30W. Power PoE budget 24V DC/30W. Power consumption V DC/W: 12/34.2, 24/ 34.7, 48/35.4. Dinmount kit incl.
MC-1000S-PH12 is a family of non-managed Gigabit Ethernet media converters that support conversion between electrical 10/100/1000Base-T and optical 1000Base-X Ethernet and as PSE (Power Source Equipment) provide PoE+ power over Ethernet. The IMC-1000S-PH12 provides an SFP cage for 100/1000Base-X compatible SFP modules. Housed in rugged DIN rail or wall mountable enclosures, these converters are designed for harsh environments, such as industrial networking, intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and are also suitable for many militaries and utility market applications where environmental conditions exceed commercial product specifications.
- Conversion between 10/100/1000Base-T and 100/1000Base-X Fiber cable interface
- Supports dual rate (100/1000) SFP for selectable Fast or Gigabit speed on fibre
- 12/24/48VDC (9.6~57VDC) redundant dual input power with built-in very high-efficiency booster (97~99%) to rise up 55 VDC for PoE output
- Regulate PoE output voltage (55VDC) to stabilise PoE device, and guarantee delivery PoE power distance to 100M
- Provides IEEE802.3at PoE output (30Watts)
- Supports Remote PD resets by fibre port link down
- Supports LFPT (Link Fault Pass Through)
- IP30 rugged metal housing and fanless
- Wide operating temperature -20°C~75°C (IMC-1000S-PHE12)
- CE, FCC, Railway traffic EN50121-4 certification
- Industrial grade EMS,EMI EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4 certification
- 5 Year Warranty