1-4 USB/PS/2 Hybrid KVM Switch. Black colour 1 Kb/Video/Mouse with 4 CPU''s via the USB ports with OSD.
The hybrid USB and PS/2 KVM switches -KAG-104D, KAG-108D and KAG- 116D extend your computer management to PS/2 and/or USB models or both from a single PS/2 console. With Sync-EmuTM Technology, the advanced KAG- 104D, KAG-108D and KAG-116D are designed to meet the special requirements from USB-ready HP Unit systems and Sun servers. Engineered for servers of the highest level, the KAG-104D, KAG-108D and KAG-116D guarantee flawless switching with zero tolerance.
Installation is as easy as connecting USB A-B cables to your computers and to the KAG switch. Front panel buttons allow for simple computer selection. The built-in USB hub ensures smooth switching from one computer to the other. The KAG switches provide the easiest way to manage multiple computers with USB interfaces and share USB peripherals among computers. No more tangled cables; let the KAG switches do the computer switching for you.
- Manage from 4 to 16 USB-enabled PCs, iMacs from one PS/2 keyboard, one mouse, and one monitor
- For a computer with USB or PS/2 interface
- Front panel push-buttons for easy computer selection
- Supports keyboard and mouse Plug-n-Play
- Buzzer sound for computer switching confirmation
- High VGA resolution up to 1920x1440
- Activates Auto Scan by front buttons pressing
- USB specification compliant
- Supports the latest DDC2B VGA monitor
- OSD menu for server naming and selection Supports USB-ready HP UNIX and Sun servers