EDIMAX Long Range AC1300 Wave2 MU-MIMO 2T2R Outdoor AP. Power over Ethernet In/Out. IP56 rated weather proof housing. Works with Office 1-2-3 System.
Powerful Outdoor Solution with High Speed AC1300 for Modern Business
The OAP1300 features an IP56 rated weatherproof housing and provides a premium wireless solution designed for SMBs which demand elite network performance. The product features the latest 2 x 2 IEEE 802.11ac technology for wireless speeds up to 1300Mbps. A wall or pole-mounted design and industrial-grade build quality combined with user-friendly operation and extensive feature set, make an ideal high-performance solution for demanding day-to-day enterprise outdoor long range Wi-Fi and Point-to-Point applications such as WISP clients, Internet sharing, wireless surveillance in multi-tenant units (MTUs) and multi-dwelling units (MDUs) with PoE and easy installation mounting kits.
For businesses that demand security, flexibility and speed – the Edimax Pro series has a wide range of potential applications from office environments to schools, campuses, hotels and hospitals. Multiple SSIDs can be configured for different departments or user groups and a built-in RADIUS server provides additional verification with a scalable AP array architecture for central management of multiple access points. High-density capacity for up to 200 simultaneous clients (100 clients per band), ideal for BYOE workplaces or other environments with a high volume of clients and wireless devices, and fast roaming allow for seamless transitions between multiple access points. Power over Ethernet (PoE) support and an intuitive web-based management interface provide deployment flexibility and extensive management options for company MIS departments and network administrators.
When performance and security are critical for your business, you need products that are engineered for your industry. The Edimax Pro series is designed to help your business and provide the connectivity that you rely on every day, with safety and effectiveness guaranteed, and the OAP1300 offers the highest level of wireless performance on the market today.
- 802.11ac High-Speed Dual-Band: IEEE 802.11ac concurrent dual-band with 1300Mbps wireless speed.
- Multi-Device (MU-MIMO): Efficient MU-MIMO (Multiple User - Multiple Input Multiple Output) technologies serves multiple devices simultaneously.
- Easy Installation: Wall-mount or pole-mounted design with easy installation kit.
- Rugged Construction: IP56 weatherproof housing can perform normally under rigorous weather conditions.
- Designed for High-Density Usage: Supports up to one hundred users simultaneously (fifty users per band), ideal for crowded environments and BYOE (Bring Your Own Everything) workplace WiFi connection.
- Multiple SSIDs for Security Management: Supports up to 32x SSIDs (16x 2.4GHz & 16x 5GHz) ideal for multiple departments, user groups, customers or guests.
- Fast Roaming: Roams smoothly between APs without lag or interruption, ensuring top performance for video and voice streaming applications.
- Wide Coverage & High Sensitivity: Adjustable RF output power and high receiver sensitivity for wide coverage across large spaces.
- Seamless Mobility: 1.5x greater coverage than typical APs for blanket coverage to ensure seamless connectivity for WiFi devices across enterprise environments.
- Power over Ethernet In/Out: Supports IEEE 802.3at PoE and IEEE 802.3af PSE, PoE out to power another PoE device such as IP camera or outdoor AP.
- Lighting Arrester: Built-in withstands up to 10kA current provides lightning protection for your wireless equipment.
- Built-In RADIUS Server: With management for up to 256x user accounts.
- Central Management: Edimax Pro Network Management Suite (NMS) for easy and intuitive web-based central management that supports AP array architecture.
- Works with Office 1-2-3 System: The Office 1-2-3 system is a simple, secure, complete and expandable Office 1-2-3 WiFi network solution. With upgradeable firmware for full Office 1-2-3 system compatibility, the integration supports guest, employee and device networks to offer a perfect solution for Office with outdoor area or warehouse.
Edimax Pro Network Management Suite (NMS) supports AP array architecture, which enables the central management of a group of access points. NMS can be installed on one access point and support up to 8 (CAP1200/CAP300) or 16 (CAP1750/CAP1300/WAP1750/WAP1200) Edimax Pro access points with no additional wireless controller required, reducing costs and facilitating efficient remote AP management. Access points can be deployed and configured according to requirements, creating a network powerful network architecture which can be easily managed and expanded in the future, with an easy to use interface and a full range of functionality for company MISs.
Easy Installation Kit
OAP1300 is with wall-mount and pole-mount bracket kit for easy installation.