CTC UNION 20 Port SFP Patching HUB. Converts 100/1000Base-FX Ethernet copper to 100 & 1000Mbps SFP fibre. With SNMP and Web-base management for remote admin.
PHB-200-AC is a 20-channel unmanaged SFP patching hub that converts Ethernet copper 100/1000Base-TX to SFPs working at 100Mbps and 1000Mbps. PHB-200-AC can connect to any RJ45 Ethernet switch and supports any third-party standard SFP module from any SFP vendor.
PHB-200-AC can also be used as an Ethernet copper-to-fibre media converter. With different kinds of fibre optic media, both multi-mode and single mode fibre are available as well as BiDi, which allows bi-directional transmissions using only a single fibre to extend the distance of Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet networks.
- 1U” Height 19” 20 channels unmanaged SFP patching hub
- 20-port 100/1000Base-T to 20-port 100/1000Base-X SFP
- Auto MDI/MDIX in TP port
- Auto-Negotiation in TX port
- Supports hot-swappable SFPs working at 100Mbps and 1000Mbps
- Local configuration via DB9 port
- Supports Link Pass-Through & Link loss Alarm
- Supports any third-party standard SFP module
- Supports SFP DDMI
- Layer 1 wire-speed conversion with fully transparent function
- Available in 3 types: power built-in AC, DC, AC+DC