POWERSHIELD Environmental Monitoring Device for Temperature & Humidity.
The PowerShield Environmental Monitoring Device (PSEMD) is a connectivity device for remote monitoring of temperature and humidity via SNMP. It also provides two input dry contacts to receive signals from up to 2 compatible devices such as a security system and an alarm system.
- Simple installation with SNMP card
- Monitor temperature and humidity
- Allows for two contact closure signals for user-defined usage
- Measure temperatures between 0 to 100°C with an accuracy of ±1.5°C
- Measure relative humidity between 10 to 90% RH with an accuracy of ±3%