PLATINUM TOOLS Tone & Probe Set. Push button tone activation. Tapered tip. Thumb wheel volume adjust. Probe Sensitivity: 100~ 300KHz. Tone generation output: 1.5KHz square waveform.
Make cable tracing easy with Platinum Tools' Tone and Probe Set. With its steady tone, push-to-scan button and a clear loudspeaker, quickly trace and identify cable locations on jacks or through walls. Wire bundles are easily penetrated with the tapered probe tip and the probe volume is controlled with a thumbwheel. With common send and receive frequencies, the TP150 is versatile enough to be used with other tone generators or probes.
- Recessed push-button activates tone scanning when needed
- The tapered tip allows easy penetration of cable bundles
- Side thumb wheel adjusts volume and turns off power to preserve battery power
- Probe Sensitivity: 100Hz~300KHz
Tone Generator Features:
- Slide switch to select TONE/OFF/CONT
- Continuity mode to verify if a wire is broken
- Alligator clips to test pairs and an RJ11 connector for data or phone lines
- Tone Generator Output: 1.5KHz square waveform