PLATINUM TOOLS LANSeeker Cable Tester & Tone Generator. Identify shorts, opens, miswires, reversed and split pairs. Auto on/off by detecting connected cable. Self stored remote unit.
The LanSeeker™ is a fast, rugged cable tester and tone generator in one unit. It displays cable test results using LED indicators on the main and remote unit. An easy-to-use professional grade tool, the LanSeeker is a must have for residential and commercial cable installers. When the unit senses a connection between the main and remote unit, the battery-saving auto-on feature initiates test results within 2 seconds. The tester automatically powers off within 5 seconds of the cable being disconnected. LanSeeker tests for shorts, opens, mis-wires, reversals, and split pairs and can display connection and fault information on a pair-by-pair basis. It also generates audio tones for use with tone tracers on all pairs.
- Displays cable test results on main and remote units in less than 2 seconds
- Immediately detects shorts by just plugging in one end of a cable to the tester
- Identifies shorts, opens, mis-wires, reversed and split pairs
- No on/off switch, automatically starts test when a connection is sensed between main and remote unit
- Debug mode diagnoses and displays faults one pair at a time
- Includes tone generator
- Self-stored remote
- Made in the USA