EDIMAX 2x 2 AC Dual-Band PoE Access Point. Wall mountable. High- density usage. Multiple SSIDs. Fast Roaming. Supports Edimax Pro Network Management Suite with AP array architecture.
Powerful 2.4GHz & 5GHz Dual-Band SMB Solution
The WAP1200 is high-speed, a robust wireless solution designed to meet the needs of modern SMBs with the latest IEEE 802.11ac technology for wireless speeds up to 1200Mbps. A wall-mounted design, industrial-grade performance and build quality combined with user-friendly operation, 11ac speeds and an extensive feature set make an ideal dual-band solution for day-to-day enterprise operations.
For businesses that demand security, flexibility and speed – the Edimax Pro series has a wide range of potential applications from office environments to schools, campuses, hotels and hospitals. Multiple SSIDs can be configured for different departments or user groups and a built-in RADIUS server provides additional verification with a scalable AP array architecture for central management of multiple access points. High-density capacity for up to 100 simultaneous users is ideal for BYOD workplaces or other environments with a high volume of users and wireless devices, and fast roaming allows for seamless transitions between multiple access points. Power over Ethernet support (PoE) and an intuitive web-based management interface provide deployment flexibility and extensive management options for company MIS departments and network administrators. An optional security cover also prevents physical theft or tampering, along with a rogue AP detection function to safeguard your network from unauthorised access.
When performance and security are critical for your business, you need products that are engineered for your industry. The Edimax Pro series is designed to help your business and provide the connectivity that you rely on every day, with safety and effectiveness guaranteed.
- 802.11AC Dual-Band High Speed: IEEE 802.11ac concurrent dual-band with 1200Mbps wireless speed.
- Easy Installation: Wall-mount design with easy installation kit.
- Designed for High-Density Usage: Supports up to a hundred users simultaneously, ideal for crowded environments and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) workplaces.
- Multiple SSIDs for Security Management: Supports up to 32 SSIDs (16 x 2.4GHz & 16 x 5GHz) ideal for multiple departments, user groups, customers or guests.
- Fast Roaming: Roams smoothly between APs without lag or interruption, ensuring top performance for video and voice streaming applications.
- Wide Coverage & High Sensitivity: Adjustable RF output power and high receiver sensitivity for wide coverage across large spaces.
- Seamless Mobility: 1.5x greater coverage than typical APs for blanket coverage to ensure seamless connectivity for Wi-Fi devices across enterprise environments.
- Power over Ethernet: Supports IEEE 802.3at PoE and IEEE 802.3af PSE out as well as included power adapter.
- Built-In RADIUS Server: With management for up to 256 user accounts.
- Business Environments: Advanced choice for SMBs. Suitable for a wide range of commercial applications such as offices, hotels, meeting rooms, schools, campuses, resorts, retail and others.
- Central Management: Edimax Pro Network Management Suite (NMS), easy and Intuitive web-based central management suite, supports AP array architecture.
- Optional Security Cover: Prevents theft and tampering.
Edimax Pro Network Management Suite (NMS) supports AP array architecture, which enables the central management of a group of access points. NMS can be installed at one access point and support up to 8 Edimax Pro access points with no additional wireless controller required, reducing costs and facilitating efficient remote AP management. Access points can be deployed and configured according to requirements, creating a network powerful network architecture which can be easily managed and expanded in the future, with an easy to use interface and a full range of functionality for company MISs.