EDIMAX 3x3 AC Dual Band PoE Access Point. Wall mountable. High Density Usage. Fast Roaming. Mutliple SSIDs. Seamless mobility. Supports Edimax Pro Network Management Suite with AP array architecture.
Premium Solution with Super-High Speed AC1750 for Elite Performance
The WAP1750 is a premium wireless solution designed for SMBs which demand elite network performance. The product features the latest 3 x 3 IEEE 802.11ac technology for concurrent dual-band wireless speeds up to 1750Mbps. A wall-mounted design and industrial-grade build quality combined with user-friendly operation and an extensive feature set, make an ideal high-performance dual-band solution for demanding day-to-day enterprise operations.
For businesses that demand security, flexibility and speed – the Edimax Pro series has a wide range of potential applications from office environments to schools, campuses, hotels and hospitals. Multiple SSIDs can be configured for different departments or user groups and a built-in RADIUS server provides additional verification with a scalable AP array architecture for central management of multiple access points. High-density capacity for up to 100 simultaneous clients ideal for BYOD workplaces or other environments with a high volume of clients and wireless devices and fast roaming allows for seamless transitions between multiple access points. Power over Ethernet support (PoE) and an intuitive web-based management interface provide deployment flexibility and extensive management options for company MIS departments and network administrators. An optional security cover also prevents physical theft or tampering, along with a rogue AP detection function to safeguard your network from unauthorised access.
When performance and security are critical for your business, you need products that are engineered for your industry. The Edimax Pro series is designed to help your business and provide the connectivity that you rely on every day, with safety and effectiveness guaranteed, and the WAP1750 offers the highest level of wireless performance on the market today.
- 802.11AC Dual-Band High Speed: IEEE 802.11ac concurrent dual-band with 1750Mbps wireless speed.
- Easy Installation: Wall-mount design with easy installation kit.
- Designed for High-Density Usage: Supports up to a hundred users simultaneously, ideal for crowded environments and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) workplaces.
- Multiple SSIDs for Security Management: Supports up to 32 SSIDs (16x 2.4GHz & 16x 5GHz) ideal for multiple departments, user groups, customers or guests.
- Fast Roaming: Roams smoothly between AP's without lag or interruption, ensuring top performance for video and voice streaming applications.
- Wide Coverage & High Sensitivity: Adjustable RF output power and high receiver sensitivity for wide coverage across large spaces.
- Seamless Mobility: 1.5x greater coverage than typical APs for blanket coverage to ensure seamless connectivity for WiFi devices across enterprise environments.
- Power over Ethernet: Supports IEEE 802.3at PoE and IEEE 802.3af PSE out as well as included power adapter.
- Built-In RADIUS Server: With management for up to 256 user accounts.
- Business Environments: Advanced choice for high-performance applications. Suitable for a wide range of commercial applications such as offices, hotels, meeting rooms, schools, campuses, resorts, retail and others.
- Central Management: Edimax Pro Network Management Suite (NMS), easy and Intuitive web-based central management suite, supports AP array architecture.
- Optional Security Cover: Prevents theft and tampering.
Edimax Pro Network Management Suite (NMS) supports AP array architecture, which enables the central management of a group of access points. NMS can be installed at one access point and support up to 8x Edimax Pro access points with no additional wireless controller required, reducing costs and facilitating efficient remote AP management. Access points can be deployed and configured according to requirements, creating a network powerful network architecture which can be easily managed and expanded in the future, with an easy to use interface and a full range of functionality for company MISs.