UNITEK USB To Stereo Audio Converter. USB 2.0. DAC up to 192KHz 16/24bit output. ADC up to 96KHz 16bit output. Plug & Play.
Today, many computers (especially ultrabooks and laptops) have no audio port, due to the trend of “SLIM”. In order to make the devices slimmer and slimmer, the audio port is abandoned. Y-247 is a converter which converts a USB port to an audio port. It allows you to connect to microphone and headset to your computers directly. It’s very simple to install and use. Just plug the converter into your computer, then connect a microphone and headset to the converter. It’s also an alternative solution to replace a spoiled sound card, it’s cheaper and simple.
- Convert a USB port to audio port.
- Aluminium housing.
- USB v2.0 provides stable data transmission and audio output.
- Compliant with USB audio transmission revision 2.0.
- Support I2S/PCM/TDM.
- DAC supports up to 192KHz 16/24bit output.
- ADC supports up to 96KHz 16bit output.
- Energy saving, eco-friendly.
- Crystal clear audio output.
- Plug and play, no need to install a driver.