UNITEK USB3.1 GenII, Type-C to SATA 6G Docking Station with offline function with 12V 2A power adapter
Usually, we have to install SSD/HDD to a computer directly to make it works as usual. However, it’s cumbersome to carry and easily damage (HDD/SSD) if we plug in and out frequently. UNITEK Y-3027 is here to provide a brilliant solution for this problem. Y-3027 is compliant with USB3.1, a Type-C upstream port which is fully reversible. It supports all 2.5” and 3.5” SATA I, II and III HDD and SSD up to any capacity. The 2x bays allow you to work with 2x hard discs at the same time. With the integrated offline clone function, you can easily clone your Disk A to Disk B just simply press the clone button. In addition, you can do it (clone function) without connecting to your computer. It is stylish, lightweight and its compact portable and multi-function design makes it ideal for work or entertainment situation and use as an efficient and versatile solution for external hard disc management
- With aluminium enclosure, it’s stylish and elegant.
- With an upstream USB Type-C port. - USB3.1 SuperSpeed + data transfer (up to 10Gbps).
- Backwards compatible with USB3.0/2.0/1.1.
- Support SATA6G, SATA3G & SATA1.5G.
- Allow you to work with 2x hard discs at the same time.
- With offline clone function, copy Disk A to Disk B just simply press clone button.
- Support mass storage, perfectly compatible with a large-capacity hard disc.
- Plug and play, no driver required.
- Support Windows XP/7/Vista/8/8.1/10 (32/64 bit), Linux, Mac OS