EATON 9PX 3000VA RT3U (tower/rack 3U). Graphical LCD display. Hot swappable. Slot for Management card. Outputs: 8 x IEC 10A + 2 x IEC 16A with energy metering. USB port,1 serial port, Remote ON/OFF.
Performance and efficiency
- 9PX is the first UPS in its class to provide Unity power factor VA=W). It delivers 11% more power than any other UPS as well as powering more servers with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
- Energy Star qualified, the 9PX provides the highest efficiency level to reduce energy and cooling costs.
- Double conversion topology. The Eaton 9PX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
- With a versatile Rack/Tower form factor, the 9PX is the most compact solution delivering up to 3000W in only 2U.
- The graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen. Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available.
- 9PX can meter energy consumption right down to the managed outlet groups. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent PowerTM Software.
- Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of non-essential equipment to maximize battery runtime for critical devices.
- 9PX offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card. Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualisation environments and cloud orchestrations tools.
Availability and flexibility
- 9PX 3000 is available in RT2U format (optimised for rack mounting) or RT3U (for tower or short-depth racks), pedestal and rail kits are included with all models.
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available (as standard on HotSwap version) for easy replacement of the UPS.
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%.
- More runtime can be added with up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary.