CYP HDMI over Cat5e/6/7 Receiver. Supports HDBaseT, Including 2-Way IR, RS-232 and Power over Cable (PoC). Supports HD Res Up to 1080p @60Hz up to 60m & Ultra HD (4K2K) up to 35m. RX Unit only.
This HDBaseT (Lite version of technology) HDMI over Single CAT5e/6/7 Transmitter and Receiver Set can send uncompressed video and audio over a single run of CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 60m (1080p) or 35m(4K2K) with the added benefit of control through the built-in RS-232 and 2-Way IR ports. The Power over Cable (PoC) function provides greater flexibility in installations.
- HDMI including 3D and 4K2K (Ultra HD) support, HDCP and DVI compliant
- Supports HDCP repeater and CEC bypass functions
- Supports HDBaseT Technology including 2-Way IR, RS-232 and Power over Cable (PoC)
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz/36-bit and Ultra HD (4K2K)
- Supports transmission distance of up to 60m through CAT5e/6/7 cable (1080p) or 35m (4K2K)
- Supports HDMI input up to 15m at 8-bit resolution or 10m at 12-bit resolution and output up to 15m at 8-bit resolution and 10 meters at 12-bit resolution
- RS-232 with baud rate up to 115200/sec
- Supports a wide range of IR frequency from 30~50kHz
- Audio support up to LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Installation friendly