CYP HDMI Audio Extractor. 1x HDMI input. 1x HDMI (audio video) out. 1x Toslink (Optical Audio) out. 2x RCA (Stereo L/R) out.
The HDMI™ Audio Extractor from Cypress Technology is a device that allows you to extract audio signals from your HDMI/DVI source. When connecting to a TV or display you don't always get great speakers or in the case of a display, no speakers at all. Therefore, with this Audio Extractor from Cypress Technology, you can take your original HDMI audio signal and convert it to optical and L/R audio.
What this means is that you can output your audio signal to external speakers or amplifiers, giving you the ability to enjoy high-quality sound. If you want to improve your audio experience and extend your audio signal, the Audio Extractor from Cypress Technology is a perfect choice.
- Compliant with HDMI v1.3 (with Deep Color Video at 24/30/36 bit), HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
- Supports HDMI Sample Rates up to 192kHz
- Supports Optical Sample Rate up to 192kHz
- Supports TMDS clock frequency rate 225MHz
- Supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio
- HDMI cable distance with 1080p 8bit/12bit resolution, the input/output distance is up to 10 meters
- Low power consumption
- Support built-in audio EDID switch of LPCM2, 5.1/7.1 or Bitstream