CYP HDMI 4K2K HDBaseT 8x8 Matrix Switch. 8x HDMI in to 8x HDBaseT out. Supports 1080p up to 100m & 4K2K up to 75m over single Cat5e/6/ 6A. HDBaseT 5Play video/audio, LAN.
This 4K2K capable HDBaseT™ 8 x 8 HDMI Matrix supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 1080p/4K2K), multi-channel digital audio and source control via 2 way IR, RS232 pass-through, from eight HDMI sources to eight HDBaseT outputs over single CAT5e/6/7 cable (up to 100m) for each output. It supports high-resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D content that can be displayed when connecting a 3D source and 3D display. Additionally, the LAN connectivity will allow a 100BaseT network to be served to smart TVs or games consoles. The Power over Ethernet (PoE) function can power compatible receivers, providing greater flexibility in installations.
- HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI compliant
- Supports resolutions VGA~WUXGA and 480i~1080p/4K2K dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- Supports 3D signal display dependent upon the output display EDID settings
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Supports distances up to 100m through CAT6/7 cables
- Supports HDMI input up to 15m at 8bit resolution or 10m at 12-bit resolution
- Supports LAN serving function through the LAN port
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) on compatible receivers only
- Supports bi-directional IR from input and output locations
- Supports RS232, remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet & Web GUI)
- Supports external and internal EDID settings
- 2U size design
- Recommended receiver: HDMI507R & CH-1109RXC