CYP Digital Audio Converter Coaxial to Toslink. Supports two-way Conversion. Supports Input Audio Signal from 2 Channels up to 5.1 Channel.
The Coaxial/Toslink Audio Converter from Cypress Technology accepts S/PDIF audio signal input through either Coaxial cable or Toslink cable and passes the signal (as is) to both it's coaxial and Toslink output ports. With its built-in amplification feature, the Coaxial/Toslink Audio Converter can also serve as a repeater of the audio signal and extend (double) the transferring distance.
- Supports two-way conversion: Coaxial to Toslink or Toslink to Coaxial.
- Supports input audio signal from 2 channels up to 5.1 channels, output signal follows input.
- Supports amplification of S/PDIF audio and extends the transferring distance, through coaxial and/or Toslink cables.
- Select one input from Coaxial or Toslink input ports, and send S/PDIF audio signal to both Coaxial and Toslink output ports simultaneously.
- Compact size and easy to install.