CTC UNION 20 Port Managed SFP Patching HUB. Converts 100/1000Base-FX Ethernet copper to 100 & 1000Mbps SFP fibre. With SNMP and Web-base management for remote admin. Built-in AC Power
PHB-200M-AC is a 20-channel Managed SFP patching hub that converts Ethernet copper 100/1000Base-TX to SFPs working at 100Mbps and 1000Mbps. PHB-200M-AC can connect to any RJ45 Ethernet switch and supports any third-party standard SFP module from any SFP vendor. PHB-200M-AC can also be used as an Ethernet copper-to-fibre media converter. With different kinds of fibre optic media, both multi-mode and single mode fibre are available as well as BiDi which allows bi-directional transmissions using only a single fibre to extend the distance of Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet networks. With SNMP and Web-based management, the network administrator can monitor, configure and control the activity of PHB-200M-AC remotely.
- 1U” Height 19” 20 channels Managed SFP patching hub
- 20 Port 100/1000Base-T to 20 port 100/1000Base-X SFP
- Auto MDI/MDIX in TP port
- Auto-Negotiation in TX port
- Supports hot-swappable SFPs working at 100Mbps and 1000Mbps
- Supports Web, Telnet and SNMP Management